Banlanan Kullanıcı
Bilgi Girilmemiş
Katılım
19 Mar 2019
Mesajlar
Tepki puanı
Puanları
Siteyi ziyaret et
Opelim.Net olarak yeni üyemize hoş geldin diyoruz.

Kullanıcı Adı: zhanjiao1212
Adınız Soyadınız: the opening game of the m
İkamet ettiğiniz yer: the opening game of the m
Mesleğiniz ve yaşınız: the opening game of the m
Cinsiyetiniz: belirtilmemiş
Kendiniz hakkında detaylı bilgiler girerek, kendinizi foruma tanıtınız:
------------------------------------------------------

Newcastle winger Matt Ritchie joined the EFL Weekly podcast for 10 to tackle this week, and revealed Grant Hanleys secret talent. Nike Schuhe Schweiz . Ritchie joined Rafael Benitezs side from Bournemouth in a £12m deal over the summer and has quickly settled into life at St James Park, scoring once and providing three assists in 11 Championship appearances so far. LISTEN: EFL Weekly EFL Weekly podcast including Matt Ritchie, Neil Warnock, Karl Robinson The Scotland international discussed Newcastles hopes for the season, his worst moment in football to date, and Hanleys initiation song... Which team do you support?Portsmouth. They are my boyhood club and I look out for their results. They are in my favourites on my Sky Sports Score Centre app! Hopefully they can get promoted too. Ive not been to Fratton Park for a long while but I always keep an eye out and I have a few friends there as well.Where will Newcastle finish in the Sky Bet Championship this season?The aim is top of the league. Dont get me wrong, its a tough league and I dont say that lightheartedly. Its going to be a tough, long season but hopefully we get progressively better and keep winning games. Matt Ritchie (number 11) joined Newcastle from Bournemouth What do your team-mates call you?Just Matty, simple as that.Best thing about playing for Newcastle?Probably the support you receive from the fans, who are fantastic. Playing with that pressure is something I really enjoy. Its a fantastic stadium to play in when you get 52,000, and Im really enjoying it. Highlights of Newcastles 1-0 win over Rotherham from the Sky Bet Championship. Closest friends in football?I have a few buddies back at Bournemouth. Harry Arter and Franno [Simon Francis] are the guys I speak to the most. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Toughest opponent?Its a difficult one to answer, but I probably have to say Huddersfield, who were the best team we have played so far this season. The way they pressed the ball was impressive and they are a good side.Best moment in football so far?Its a close one between winning at Stamford Bridge with Bournemouth and winning promotion to the Premier League with Bournemouth. I remember the night we did it against Bolton and I scored. That game was special. Matt Ritchie (right) spent four years at Bournemouth Worst moment in football so far?Earlier in my career I was relegated at Swindon, and obviously no-one likes to be involved in a relegation battle. Its either that or not qualifying for Euro 2016 with Scotland. That was disappointing as well. Matt Ritchie won his first Scotland cap in 2015 Strangest rumour you have heard about yourself?The rumour I was linked with Manchester United was a strange one! Im not sure where that one came from!What was your initiation song?It was Songbird by Oasis. I did OK but Id say Grant Hanley was the best one weve had this season. He did When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keating. You have to get him on the podcast because hes got a bit to be fair to him!You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Newcastle edge past Rotherham Rafa hails work ethic Sissoko wanted earlier move EFL on Sky: 10 in 10 returns Nike Schuhe Kaufen Schweiz . Pace had a career-high 10 sacks for Rex Ryans defence-- second only to Muhammad Wilkersons 10 1/2 -- in his sixth season with the Jets. The 33-year-old outside linebacker was an unrestricted free agent. Nike Schuhe Günstig . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. http://www.schuhenikeschweiz.ch/ . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Fourth-seeded Roger Federer ended top-seeded Novak Djokovics chance of defending his Dubai Championships title with a 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 semifinal win on Friday. Federer will be looking for his sixth Dubai title when he plays third-seeded Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic in Saturdays final. Berdych reached his second consecutive Dubai Championships final with a tough 7-5, 7-5 semifinal win over seventh-seeded Philiipp Kohlschreiber of Germany. Federer now leads Djokovic 17-15 in their career head-to-head meetings. He also leads Djokovic 13-12 when competing on hard courts. "He deserved to win," Djokovic said. "He played in the second part of the match better and was more aggressive and played all around the court really well." Djokovic had won their last three matches and nine of their last 12 matches. Hes twice won three consecutive matches against Federer, but never has won four in a row. "Right now Im just happy that I was able to win the match," Federer said. "I dont care so much about the head-to-heads. "But its nice to be in the finals here in Dubai again." For the first set-and-a-half, Djokovic looked as if he would have an easy time reaching the final. Djokovic established an early lead when Federer lost his serve in an error-filled second game of the first set. Serving at 5-3, Djokovic won the first set on his third set point of the game with a clean ace down the middle. Midway through the second set, it seemed as though Federer remembered that his new part-time coach Stefan Edberg, who is not in Dubai, is urging him to play more offensively. From that point on, Federer started to come into the net and volley more often, which was an effective strategy that Djokovic couldnt handle. "I think I was able to play a bit more aggressive as the match went onn," Federer said. Günstige Nike Schuhe Schweiz. "For me it was just a matter of playing consistent, but remain aggressive. "Clearly it was close, but I think I got the right balance." Djokovic doesnt seem to be interested in learning to use the net effectively now that he has Boris Becker, who was a serve and volley type of player, as his new head coach. "Weve been working on certain details in my game, but its nothing significant that Im going to change," Djokovic said. "Im not going to play serve and volley." In the second set, Djokovic surrendered his serve in an error-riddled sixth game to put Federer in position to even the score at one set apiece. Federer broke Djokovics serve in the first and fifth games of the third set to set up the win. In the final game, Federer saved two break points when serving for the match in the final game. Berdych enters the final on a 11-match winning streak. He arrived in Dubai having won his first title in over a year at Rotterdam two weeks ago. "I think hes playing very well right now," Federer said. "This is a big match for him tomorrow (Saturday) as well. "I will try to stop him and play a good match myself." Berdych now leads Kohlschreiber 8-1 in career matches played. In the first set, Kohlschreiber broke out to a 4-2 lead after Berdych lost his serve in the opening game of the match. From 5-3 for Kohlschreiber, Berdych won the next four games to win the first set, which lasted one hour, 28 minutes. The second set stayed on serve until the very last game, when Kohlschreiber surrendered his serve at 15-40 for Berdych to return to the final. "The second final in a row with so many great players in the draw here is a great result for me," Berdych said. "Its great to be able to be hitting the ball so nice and clean." ' ' '
------------------------------------------------------

Üst